Welcome!

Welcome to my new Stampin' blog. I have thought about starting one for a while and with the new catalog just coming out I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Hopefully this will serve as a place for new ideas, product information and fun! Please feel free to post questions and comments I really would like this to be a place for you and I to grow creatively. That said I am patiently waiting for my box of new goodies to come. If you were wondering what was on my must have list I will tell you a few things... I love the new birdie line so I got the Cheep Talk stamp set, the matching Good Morning Sunshine DSP , and matching So Tweet chipboard. I just couldn't resisit all of these coordinating products! It makes it really easy to put together projects that way. The other part of my order consisted of the Top-Note die and the new SU! texturz plates. I have seen so many beautiful cards and projects using these I simply have to try them myself. I will be sure to share with you all that I do with those! Lastly and not least I ordered the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit, before cardmaking I was an avid scrapbooker but haven't scrapped in 3 1/2 years. I plan to start it up once again. I am currently working on a couple projects I know you will love and plan to incorporate scrapbooking back into my SU! business. Here is a picture of a card I did with the Raspbery Tart DSP, which is lovely in the catalog, intimidating in person and beautiful on paper. I have had the paper for almost two weeks and didn't know what I would do with it. It is the color combo that is hard to get around, pretty in pink, regal rose, kiwi kiss, cameo coral and real red! But I like what I have come up with I hope you do too. Stamp set: One of a Kind (SU!) Paper: cameo coral, basic brown, whisper white and raspberry tart dsp Ink: basic brown and regal rose (watercolor) Accessories: Boho blossoms punch, white taffeta ribbon, watercolor wonder crayons and the scallop edge punch Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products