Paper Promotion

I know we all love our patterned paper and textured cardstock, so I have some great news for you! Purchase just 3 packages of Designer Series paper or textured cardstock and receive one package free. And yes you can mix and match. I have to admit this promotion is right up my alley and I just placed an order for myself. I got the Pink Flamingo, Bella Rose, In Color textured cardstock and then the Rockabilly Specialty paper free. Yay! You are welcome to place your orders online via my Stampin' Up! website or give me a call and I would be happy to place your order for you.
Don't forget I do have a mini scrapbook class coming up Saturday May 9th, RSVP via email by May 3rd. Hope to see you then.
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products