CKC-Pasadena

Yesterday I attended CKC in Pasadena. It was a wonderful experience, I took three classes and did some fun shopping. The last class I attended was a Paper Crafts card swap and idea class. I am posting the swaps I made for the class, 25 of them to be exact. The cards show off my new free set from SU!, Petal Pizazz. I just love the bold flowers! The layout is one I cased from another stamper Jenn, you can see more of her creative card layouts and gift ideas here.
I will post again soon with more of what I did at CKC.
Stamps: Petal Pizazz and Good Friend
Paper: Walk in the Park dsp, Pink Fkamingo dsp, whisper white cs, basic black cs, baja breeze cs, barely banana cs, basic gray cs, real red cs, and tempting turquoise cs
Ink: basic black, baja breeze, pretty in pink, barely banana, kiwi kiss, real red, tempting turquoise, and summer sun
Accessories: rhinestone brads, jumbo eyelets, vanilla grosgrain, turquoise grosgrain
happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products