It's been a while

Wow how time flies. It has been a while since I last blogged. I apologize. The holidays and family have kept me busy. I hope the new year fins you doing well. Happy 2010!
Well 2010 brings so many fun, new and exciting SU! products and ideas! The Occasions mini catalog was released this week as well as the sale-a-bration brochure. You get a free products for every $50 in purchased product. Now is a great time to stock up on products you need and get free items in return.
I also have some fun and exciting classes coming up this year. I am starting a technique class once a month, in addition to our project classes. i am also starting up a stamping 101 class for those new to stamping or just want some fresh ideas. So keep an eye out for those.
I look forward to sharing great ideas with you in  the new year.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products