Brayered Masking

I have been a busy stamper lately, and loving it I might add. I taught a new technique this past week to my stampin' club and I just love the way it turned out. I am calling this Brayered Masking as I don't know what else it is called. I haven't seen it anywhere yet and it did come from a mistake. I was trying out another technique and this is what happened when I couldn't master that one ;). I plan on using this technique a lot, as well as this beautiful sneek peak stamp set I can't seem to put down.
So here is the sample of the card. I am also going to attempt my first tutorial tomorrow, so come back tomorrow for directions on how you can make this fabulous card. Yay!

Supplies:
stamp set: Awash with Flowers, Well Scripted
cardstock: barely banana, whisper white, basic black and shimmer white.
ink: basic black, certainly celerey, summer sun, and pumpkin pie
dsp: build a bear
accessories: hugs love note, celery satin ribbon, scallop edge punch, brayer and black gingham ribbon









Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products