Sparkly Fun

To stamp with me is to know I like a bit of bling. So when the recent Occasions mini catalog came about and I saw the Sending Love Specialty designer series paper (item 117153), I had to have some. It's beautiful, every page has glitter accents. Now the paper is real red, pretty in pink, chocolate chip and vanilla, excellent for valentines and actually good for everyday cards as well. But I have made many cards with it and am looking forward to seeing new patterns in the specialty dsp series. (By the way...the Summer mini is due out May 1st, YAY!)
Well, again to know me is to know that I can never wait and I always need things now. SO, I decided to make my own "specialty" paper. Way back when the 2009-2010 came out I earned the Lovely Flowers Hostess bundle. I have been hoarding the gorgeous paper ever since, bringing it out every once in a while to admire it and then putting it away to save for something really good. I decided to use it this time. I chose a card layout, snipped a small piece of the dsp, picked up the matching stamp set, and went to work. Using Versamark, heat and stick powder and dazzling diamond glitter, I created this card.
As you can see what was once plain dsp is now sparkly "specialty" dsp. Voila!

Supplies
Lovely Flowers bundle
cardstock: old olive, whisper white, melon mambo, and rich razzleberry
ink: basic black, and versamark
dsp: lovely flowers
accessories: rich razzleberry ribbon, dazzling diamonds glitter, heat and stick powder



Here is a close up of the glitter accents I added.














Hope this idea inspired you to jazz up some of your favorite dsp.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products