This and That

If you have checked my blog recently you will have noticed that I have changed colors and backgrounds quite a bit. Well I have been playing with the My Digital Studio and really enjoying all it has to offer. So enjoy my computer creativity.
I did want to remind everyone about the Stampin' Up! Clearance rack. I was browsing over there today and there are some really great deals on some of my favorite retired products. I also noticed there were some corduroy buttons in Pacific Blue and Baja Breeze, both of which will be returning in July. I have added a Clearand Rack button on the side so check that out when you get a chance.
Clearance Rack items are only while supplies last and only available through the SU! website.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products