Recent Cards

I have not posted any new card designs in a while and I have some beautiful one's I have been meaning to.
The first is from a recent card swap I participated in. I made 40 of them!
Supplies:
Stamp set: Flower Fancy; Great Friend
cardstock: kraft, basic black, whisper white, and real red
dsp: bashful blue patterns
ink: basic black, certainly celery
accessories: real red and yo yo yellow markers, black gingham ribbon, and scallop trim edge punch

Here are two we did at my last Open House. These feature products from our latest mini catalog.

Supplies:
stamp set: Tropical Party, and a retired mini letters set for "aloha"
cardstock: tempting turquoise, old olive, so saffron, and chocolate chip
dsp: island oasis
accessories: satin ribbon, modern label punch, stampin' glitter

Here is the last one. I tried my hand at the vintage style.
Supplies:
stamp set: Elements of Style
cardstock: kraft, rose red, very vanilla
ink: basic brown, rose red, and old olive
accessories: kraft ribbon, aqua painter, log cabin smooch spritz, scallop edge punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, and corner rounder

I hope these latest designs inspire you. Enjoy!
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products