Dollar Spot find

To know me is to know I stalk the dollar spot at my local chain store (that is right up the street). SU! says we can't name stores so email me if you have questions ;). Anyway, I found this clear clipboard for $2.50 and fell in love. I knew when I saw it that I wanted to attach my paper to the back so it would show through. Now the clipboards did also come in pink and blue I believe, both transparent as well. But clear was my favorite. This took me about 3 minutes to make, it measures 12.5 x 9, which is why you see the solid strip of pumpkin pie at the bottom. I did attach that to both front and back. I used my sticky strip to attach all of my paper, you can still see it slightly. The last touch was a scrap of white satin ribbon that was sitting on my table.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Supplies:
Island Oasis dsp, pumpkin pie textured cs, white satin ribbon nd sticky strip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products