Retired Stamp and Acceccories Lists are here!

I cannot believe the end of the year is here already. It seems like we just got the new catalog. Alas, the time has flown and we are getting ready for the new 2010-2011 catalog to debut. So out with the old as they say. All retiring items are available only as supplies last. Some items you will notice are not retiring completely but will be reconfigured in the new catalog. These items will have an asterisk by them. I will update the lists on the side bar as items sell out, so please check back. I am taking orders by email or phone so please contact me and I will place your order asap so you do not miss out. Iwill try and combine orders together so you do get a discount on shipping and handling whereever possible. Also, please check out the SU!clearance rack some retiring items are 25-50% off.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products