For a Friend

I made this card for a friend to thank her for a recent workshop she held. It features the set I received at convention, Just Believe. I popped out the circle on the left as well as the "thank you" pennant at the bottom. I love that new trick it really adds something to the card. I finished out the insde as well with some dsp and a stamped flower. I hope she enjoys it!
Supplies:
stamp set: Just Believe
paper: peach parfait cs, chocolate chips cs, whisper white cs, marina mist cs, daffodil delight and pear pizzaz dsp
ink: marina mist classic ink, pear pizzaz and marina mist stampin write markers, and basic brown classic ink
accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products