Candy Countdown Calendar kit

I love this! It is adorable and so easy to put together. The quality is again top notch especially for the price (120926, $19.95). The boxes are a good size, 1.5 x 1 7/8 x 3.5 widening to 2 1/8 x 2 5/8 at the top. The kit is meant to be used as a countdown to Christmas calendar and I plan on using it as such. But now that I have one in hand I want a second kit I can use for small Christmas gift for family and friends. A giftcard will easily fit inside as will cookies, and candy. They will also look adorable hanging on the Christmas tree!
I can't get over how much product you get with this kit. You get 25 of the boxes, if you have ever bought the cute take out boxes at a craft store you can see the value right there. And did I mention the boxes are patterned and require no adhesive? Too cute! You also get 25 pieces of  12" real red grossgrain ribbon to hang the boxes, a long strand of rope and 25 adorable tiny clothespins. The cut outs are a made of a heavy cardstock and are quite easy to punch out.
Quick and simple, just the way I like it. It leaves me room to play and add embellishments to my hearts desire. I have taken some pictures of the products as they came. You will have to sign up for my Christmas club classes and see how I step them up a notch!
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products