New Goodies!

Yesterday I received my order for some products in the new Winter Mini. Most of the time demonstrators get to pre-order and test out products about a month before the are available to customers but these items were not yet ready. So I waited impatiently for September 1st and was excited to see Mr. Brown drive up yesterday with my beautiful brown box. 
The first product I opened was the Decor Accents "design-a-house", (120911, $5.95). SU! never ceases to amaze me with thier quality and ease of use, this product delivered on all levels. The house is made of thin glossy white chipboard, pre-cut and scored! There are instructions for assembly, as well as a life size template of each piece included. The template will come in handy for cutting my dsp to size when I want to attach them to the house, not to mention I can probably make myself another house using cardstock, hmm. Anyway, I had envisioned tracing the house and then making my own templates but SU! was kind enough to do it for me, YAY!  Last but not least the house comes with a tiny adorable golden doorknob. It screws right on and adds the perfect finishing touch. The house measures 6.25 x 6 x 5. It is a great size and priced perfectly.
Be sure to sign up for my halloween class so you too can own one of the little cuties! I took some pictures of the product before I decorate it, Enjoy! Tomorrow I will showcase another product from my brown box so stop by again.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products