What can you do with fabric?

We introduced fabric into our product line this last August, I will admit to you that I did not own any until my last order a week ago. Now I can honestly say I love it! And this week it is 50% off so of course I ordered more. And wait until you see the fabric in the next mini catalog...yummy!
So here is what I have done so far. I made two coasters, one I free handed a heart and the other I used my big shot to die cut the scallop square shapes. I had some iron on fleece that I sandwiched between and taught myself the blanket stitch from the internet. Voila! Cute. I think you could also add a bit of ribbon and make them sweet tree ornaments.
The second thing I did with the fabric was add it to a card, of course. I had a leftover strip of the polka dot and I just wrapped it around as I would ribbon and tied it on. Again, very easy. The fabric I chose was the Candy Cane, and I did that because I felt it was more versatile. I knew I could use it for reasons other than Christmas. The card I made is using a birthday set. And the caosters can really be out all year.
The fabric assortments come in two sets, Candy Cane or Deck the Halls, and each set has three extra-wide fat quarter design panels. They are usually $9.95 but this week, ONLY $4.98, I know because I just picked up two more Candy Cane sets. I plan on doing a lot more, especially since I found there is all sorts of ways to iron fabric together as opposed to actual sewing. SO stay tuned I planto share a lot more in the future!


Happy Stampin',
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products