Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration begins tomorrow morning! I can hardly wait, I have my order ready to go. The two items are my list are the paper and the ribbon, I just think they are beautiful! Those are followed by the digital kit, but I will save those for another order, or better yet for the free sets we earn a demonstrators! Woo hoo!
Speaking of becoming a demo...during sale-a-bration Starter Kits are 15% off, now that is a great savings but in addition you also get an added bundle worth $50! The bundle includes a simply sent kit, simply sent stamp set, color coach and a punch (17.95 or less). Such an exciting offer at such an exciting time to be a demo.

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products