Springtime Vintage

This card features the new paper and stamp set in the Occasions 2011 mini catalog. The paper is shades of rose red, kraft, sahara sand and not quite navy. I had a lot of fun with the different patterns. Of course I also used the seam binding ribbon, which I absolutely love! The card is a z-fold.


SUPPLIES

Stamp set: Baby Blossoms
Paper: Springtime Vintage dsp; rose red, baja breeze, river rock and whisper white cardstock
Ink: Rose red, not quite navy, pear pizzazz, and early espresso
Accessories: rose red seam binding, decorative label punch, and dimentionals



For this card I used the FUN beveled windowpanes. I love these! They add such glammour to my projects. I did this card as a two-way open card.



SUPPLIES
Stamps: Baby Blossoms
Paper: rose red cadrstock, river rock, baja breeze, and whisper white
Ink: rose red and pear pizzazz
Accessories: beveled windowpanes, basic rhinestones, dotted scalloped ribbon punch, linen thread, baja breeze seam binding and lattice embossing folder

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products