Valentine samples

I have been having fun making Valentine cards this week. I have two samples to share with you.
Supplies:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Well Scripted
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, and Early Espresso
Paper: Pretty in Pink,Real Red, Marina Mist, Wild Wassabi and Whisper White cardstock, love patterns dsp, and glimmer paper
Accessories: Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, Decorative Label punch, Extra Large oval punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch and dimentionals.

I stamped the images and then punched the hearts out of our new Glimmer paper (121790, 2 sheets $3.95). I was amazed and happy with how easy it was to punch through the paper. I attached the hearts to the card with dimentionals. I also thought this card could use some color so I added the wasabi and marina mist.



The picture does not do this card justice. We will be making this card at my club class on Thursday. I features the Beveled Window panes ( 121881, 12 for $7.95), Glimmer paper, and First edition dsp. The Beveled Window Panes are really not as difficult to work with as they look. It was suggested to attach them only using the ribbon but I used a glue dot down at the bottom and you can't see it at all. The two hearts were punched and added with only a brad and linen thread. The First Edition dsp is thinner than our regular dsp; it comes double sided and there are 24 sheets to a package, 4 ea. of 6 designs, (121878, $11.95).

Supplies:
Stamp set: Tiny Tags
Ink: Early Espresso and Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla cardstock, Early Espresso dsp, Glimmer paper, and First Edition dsp
Accessories: Beveled Window Panes, Early espresso taffeta ribbon, linen thread, brads, linen thread, dotted scallop ribbon border punch small heart punch and the Elegant Lines embossing folder.

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products