Pin-Wheel Fun

Here is a peek at what we will be doing in my technique class this week. This card features a fun pin-wheel as well as the sweet stitches designer series paper, and the sweet summer sale-a-bration set. I got this card layout from another wonderful stamper and SU! employee, Richard Garay. I get most of my layouts from other stampers and I do try and give recognition whenever I can. Sometimes though I see a card somewhere and just draw a simple sketch on a scrap of paper. I encouarge you all to do the same, if you see a card you like scribble a rough outline to pull out later when you need a quick layout.

**Don't forget now through March 31st you can get free stamps. paper and ribbon with every $50 in product purchases! When you hostess a home workshop you earn even more free goodies! Contact me today for details.**


Supplies:
Stamps - Sweet Summer SAB, Apple Blossoms (hostess level 2)
Paper - peach parfait, bashful blue, pear pizzazz and whisper white cardstock; sweet stitches and bashful blue patterns designer series paper
Ink - crumb cake, pumpkin pie, early espresso and wild wassabi
Accessories - pear pizzazz seam binding ribbon, linen thread, stampin write markers, ice cream parlor buttons, and white gel pen


Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products