Flower Fest Card

Here is the first set I purchased from the new Summer Mini. It is my favorite by far. What I really like about this set is that most of the flowers have a matching punch, so no having to cut out every flower to create those fun looks we all love. Not that I mind doing that but isn't it nice when you don't have to. Oh, so this set is called Flower Fest (122278 $27.95 w; 122280 $19.95c), page 20 in the Summer Mini. The verse you see is also from the Summer Mini, called Happy Greetings (123311, $18.95w; 123313, $14.95c) it is full of some very cute and fun verses, I was in need of a new set and this fit the bill perfectly.
I call this card a flap card because the front is made of a flap 3-1/4" wide. It attaches at the back and folds around to the front (the flap is 4-3/4" x  3-1/4"). To make the flowers I stamped the images in a bold color and then using sponge daubers and a slightly lighter color I sponged color into the centers. Then I easily punched them out and attached them to the flap. I am so happy with the way it came out. It feels summery to me. Enjoy!
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Flower Fest and Happy Greetings
Ink: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette Bashful Breeze and Early Espresso
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, and Early Espresso; Sahara Sand patterns designer series paper
Accessories: fancy flower punch, extra larger scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle punch, wide oval punch, decorative label punch, dotted scallop ribbon punch, sponge daubers and narrow taffeta ribbon in delightful daffodil.

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products