Happy May!

The Summer Mini was released today and WOW is is beautiful! So many fun new things. We have three new punches, two of which are called layer punches, you actually get 3 layers from each punch, cute. There are two new Designer Series paper patterns, a lovely nautical pattern and some gorgeous bright florals. I have added a link at the left so be sure to check it out!
We usually have to say goodby to many products in the exiting mini catalog, but I am happy to announce a carryover list. The fun seam binding ribbons in Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze will be staying as well as the punches and die cuts, and I am doing a happy dance over the continuation of the First Edition dsp staying over. Yay! I have attached a link to the full list of carryover items on the left for you to see.

Strength and Hope campaign - As part of our Making a Difference program, Stampin' Up! is proud to partner with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the Strength & Hope Campaign. Throughout the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog sales period, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Here are the stamp images followed by the digital kit images. I used the digital kit to make my blog header. It is truly beautiful.




National Scrapbooking Month - This month select stamp sets, select professional print products for My Digital Studio, and special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio are all ON SALE at 30% off!
Stamp Sets on Sale


Digital Kits on Sale

There is a Demonstrator Special as well. Sign up this month with the Digital Demo kit for just $122!! Ask me for more details.

I think that about covers all that we have in store for May. I will be having a Strength and Hope class on Saturday May 21st. All procedes will benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. See my class tab for details

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products