Patchwork Card

I apologize because this card features designer series paper that you cant purchase until July. It was on special last month and I simply LOVE it! If you were able to get some I know you are feeling the same.
The card style is a Z-Fold, just something fun and different. It's very easy to do, start with a piece of cardstock 4.25" x 11" score it at 2.25" and 5.5". Fold it in half and the fold the flap back. I attached the Top Note die-cut to the front. When I do the patchwork I start with a rectangle and use 1-1/4" squares (easlily done with our punch), I adhere them to my square and then I ran them through the Big Shot once to cut out my shape and then again with the Vintage Wall Paper embossing folder to give it the "quilted" look.


SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets - Four Frames (available in July) and Just Believe
Ink - Early Espresso
Paper - Marina Mist, Early Espresso Sahara Sand and Whisper White; Paisley Petals (available in July) and Early Espresso patterns dsp
Accessories - dotted ribbon punch, decorative label punch, 1-1/4" square punch, whisper white taffeta ribbon, top note die, and vintage wallpaper embossing folder

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products