Gift Sets

Here are some gift sets I gave to some parent helpers at school this past week. I got the pattern here, it is so easy to put together, I have used the pattern several times. They easily fit 4 note cards. The designer series paper I used is on the retirement list, so sad to see it go!
SUPPLIES
stamp set: Apple Blossoms (hostess)
paper: Marina Mist cs, early espresso cs, and Pear Pizzazz cs; Greenhouse Gala dsp and News Print dsp
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Ribbon
punch, fancy flower punch, modern label punch, window punch, wide oval punch, decorative label punch, scallop edge punch, 3/4" circle punch (think I like my punches?) vintage brads, sneak peek ribbon, and whisper white taffeta ribbon.





These two sample are the same pattern only done in Pear Pizzazz.




Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products