3 x 3 Note Card box

Here is a look at the new color Pool Party In Color for 2011-2013. I made this cute little box to hold some 3x3 notecards. The stamped flower you see on the front of the box is a new Hostess stamp set available this year. Below you will find the complete tutorial on this cute little number.

*NEW HOSTESS PROGRAM*
This year the hostess program has changed, in the past hostesses were able to pick a level stamp set and had additional hostess dollars to spend. This year hostesses are only given Hostess Dollars which they can use to purchase Hostess only sets at a deep discount or to use on catalog merchandise of their choice. In addition when a hostess reaches just $400 in orders she can choose an item in the catalog at 50% off! I am really excited about this new Hostess Program it is much more versatile.










BOX TUTORIAL
Here is the tutorial on the card box above, it is so simple and a cute gift. The box is my own design and just a basic box template.

You need a piece of cardstock 6-1/2" x 7-1/2" scored all around at 2-1/4". You then cut along the score lines from the outside in. I cut in on the 7-1/2" side.


Next, fold the flaps in and glue them to the inside, creating the box. I use the Tombow liquid glue because it holds the best for me.










Decorate your box as desired. The cards I saw somewhere and thought they were so cute. I can't however find where I saw them to give proper credit. If it's your original design let me know :) **edited to add** Apparently I saw it in the IB&C page 158.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets:
Posy Punch (hostess)
Tiny Tags
Paper:
Pool Party, So Saffron smooth stock; Whisper White textured card stock; So Saffron and Only Orange Patterns dsp
Ink:
Early Espresso
Pool Party
Accessories:
1/2" scallop dots ribbon in Chocolate Chip
Fancy Flower punch
1" circle punch
3/4" circle punch
Itty bitty Shapes circle punch

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products