Stampin' Up! Convention 2011

I am just back from 4 fun and busy days in Utah. The trip was amazing, I learned so much! We were treated like Stampin' Up! royalty. Did I mention we got many FREE gifts! We got to see the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog first and some new SU! products were unveiled. All in all it was an event to remember. Over the next few week I will be sharing with you some of the highlights.
It is customary, though optional, to bring card fronts to swap with fellow demonstrators. I made about 75 total. Here is my first one, it is using the Posy Punch hostess stamp set.
SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets: Posy Punch and Friendly Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso and Pool Party
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Whisper White and Calypso Coral card stock; sahara sand patterns dsp
Accessories: Polka Dots embossing folder; decorative label, extra-large oval, fancy flower, 2-3/8" scallop circle, dotted scallop border, 3/4" circle and itty bitty punches; basic rhinestones; dimentionals

I look forward to sharing with you all of my convention highlights in the coming weeks!

STAMP-A-STACK - Saturday July 30th at 2 pm. $20 for 6 cards. RSVP by July 25th
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products