It's been a while...

It's been too long since I have posted. I have been swamped with the boys and their school activities. I volunteered for the PTA and have been consumed by fundraising events. Not that I mind but it has left me little room for blogging. We also took a wonderful vacation to Florida and did the Disney Dream and WDW. So much fun!
Here are my boys on Disney's private island in the Bahamas.

So, now that I am back to reality and with two fundraisers under my belt I can get to my passion and stamping.
I have had a few classes and some creative moments so I will share them with you now in one long post. Hopefully making up for some of my absence.

These first two cards were from a button button class I did.
This card features the gorgeous (that I said I wouldn't buy) Gently Falling two step stamp set(123802c; 123804w), I cant put this set down. It's timeless and versatile. I used a wet napkin and re-inkers to do the different colors for the leaves. The button is a paper button I made using multiple layers of card stock and dsp.

This card features the Spice Cake extra large designer buttons (124113), the Spice Cake dsp (124003), and the gorgeous Very Vanilla velvet ribbon (125637). I lined the inside of the button with a 1-1/4" circle punched from the dsp. The large flower is die cut from the spice cake designer fabric. It's the details that always make the difference.

I can't find my holiday card pictures so I will locate them and post tomorrow.
Hope to see you soon!
Tricia


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products