Designer Cuts Box

I am in love with the NEW Designer Cuts cards in the Occasions Mini, if you have been to any of my classes in the last month you will have gotten to use them. They are so elegant and quick. Well, this sweet box here was made with a single Designer Cuts card.  I personally love it when the products I buy are good for many other uses. So to get on with it here is what you do.

Open up your Designer cuts card and lay it down on your Simply Scored board with the line running the same way as the scores. I made a score line 1/2" from the center line on either side. So you will have a total of 3 lines. 
Next turn your card 90 degrees and score it at 1" on both sides. You will then cut slits for your tabs from the outside in at the box bottom up to the lines that you just scored. Your box should look like the picture here. The box then folds up. I added a piece of designer series paper on the inside laser cut side before I assembled my box. You can assemble your box with sticky strip or Tombow Multi (what I used).
Once assembled, I tied a ribbon around it and stamped a cute tag. I picked up the tag at a local office supply store, they sell products from my favorite crafter now. 
The box will fit a small gift or even a set of 3 x 3 note cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products