My MDS card

Here is a quick card I put together using the My Digital Studio. It features all Sale-A-Bration products. I was able to get all of these on a disc as my FREE item with a $50 order.
Now I can print this card at home or I can print it through SU!, or even through an online printing place. I know many demonstrators who just print these up at home quick and easy. Same as you would photos. I personally have only used non-SU online resources.
I can print this through SU! by itself for $5.51, it was $1.95 for the card plus tax, S & H. Although the more you purchase the price goes down per card. You can get up to 25% off per card. Which is great for invitations or Holiday cards. Even a thank you set for a new bride or mom.
HERE is the link to the pricing information.

You can of course create this card using your own stampin' supplies.
Stamp set: Elementary Elegance
Paper: crumb cake, pool party, poppy parade and whisper white cardstock; Everyday enchantment dsp
Accessories: Curly label, ribbon punch and dimentionals

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products