Card Class this Saturday

Here is another one of the cards we are working on this Saturday. It features the Summer Smooches paper from the upcoming 2012-2013 catalog. If you have not yet RSVP'd, please do asap, I have one more spot.
$15 ($12 club members)
I case'd this card from another demonstrator Julie B, you can see her card here.

Supplies:
stamp set:
Ink: basic black
paper: daffodil delight, lucky limeade, sahara sand and whisper white card stock; summer smooches dsp
accessories: daffodil delight grossgrain ribbon, twill tape, 1-1/4" square punch





I made this little box and note card set for my Stamp Club hostess last night. It also features the Summer Smooches dsp and Bright Blossoms stamp set. The box holds four of the little cards. The ladies in stamp club will all get directions for this adorable set absolutely FREE as a thank you for being club members. Just one of the many perks they get every month!
Ask me today how to get your stamp club started! I would love to get together with you and your friends every month.


Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products