Sneak Peek!

Because I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I got a sneak peek today at the NEW 2012-2013 In Colors, some new stamp sets and designer series paper from the upcoming catalog. I also get to order them and will receive my complimentary catalog soon! You too can enjoy these benefits by becoming a SU! demonstrator with the NEW Your Kit Your Way! If you sign up online you will instantly have access to everything Demo style :)


The NEW $99 Starter Kit is completely customizable. Choose up to $125 worth of products for your new kit, items that suit you and your style. You will also receive $65 worth of business materials making the value of the kit over $190!

There are so many reasons to join Stampin' Up! and everyone's reason is different. I personally love to teach and I have based my business on that. I love to interact with people and share ideas with them. It is a good feeling to see someone learn a new technique and apply it to their own crafting style. I love sharing with people and getting to know them and their craft style. So, I have based my business on classes and clubs. What will you do with your Stampin' Up! business?

Contact me today with your questions! I'd love to answer them and have you join my team! Or see the Join Today page for more information.

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products