Magnet Board

I made this adorable magnet board for my next stamp camp. I have had these cute boards for about a year and it was about time I used them. The background is Stampin' Up!'s designer prints paper. I love these because they come in every single SU color! I always have just the right shade and they always match my card stock. And let's face it, that's what we LOVE about Stampin' Up!.
There is still room in my Saturday class if you are interested. It's at 10am, at my home please RSVP as soon as you can. The cost for supplies is $15.




I will be repeating the class in August but have not yet determined the dates, please let me know if you are interested.

We will also be making this matching dry-erase board. SO cute!

Supplies:
stamp set: Elements of Style, Elenor Everyday and Sweet Shoppe letters (retired)
ink: raspberry ripple, daffodil delight and basic black
paper: designer prints paper in  raspberry ripple, daffodil delight and baja breeze, newsprint dsp and whisper white and lucky limeade card stock
accessories: black grosgrain ribbon, apothecary accents framelits die, buttons, rhinestones, twill tape ribbon, sanding blocks, sticky strip, oval punch, fancy flower punch, bottle cap and magnets

Take a look at these details. If you have been wanting to learn how to do these ribbon rosettes you are in luck as we will be making one for our magnets.




Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products