Reason to Smile

There is a fantastic promotion going on this month. This great 7 piece set is available for $5 with any $50 order. This offer is limited and will only be available through July 31st.


Here is the card I made using this set. I features the apothecary accents framelits die and new piercing template. I love the new piercing pack it comes with 3 stencils each one is 6" x 6" in size and they only run $7.95 (#126187) for the set. You can purchase the piercing tool separately ($3.95, 126189) if you need one, or use a push pin as I know many of my customers do. It adds such a fun touch to any project, we will be using these a lot in my upcoming classes. And maybe we will be seeing more of these in upcoming catalogs :).


Well I digress, here is my fun card. You can see the pierced details around the frame. To put this card together I stamped the solid sunflowers in daffodil onto white card stock, and the small solid flowers in baja breeze. Since the stamp set is two-step stamping I was able to add the outlines next, with soft suede on the sunflowers and midnight muse on the small flowers. To get the darker centers I used a sponge dauber and soft suede ink. I then took a piece of daffodil delight card stock and cut out the center using one of the apothecary accents framelits dies, it comes with 4 different die shapes, and then I pierced around it using the piercing template as a guide. I adhered the stamped piece of whisper white to the back of the daffodil and assembled the rest of my card.

Supplies:
stamp set: Reason to Smile and Pursuit of Happiness (greeting)
ink: daffodil delight, soft suede, baja breeze and midnight muse
paper: lucky limeade, daffodil delight, midnight muse and whisper white card stock; prints designer paper in midnight muse
accessories: apothecary accents framelit, midnight muse stitched satin ribbon, scallop edge punch, modern label punch, paper piercing pack and sponge daubers.

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products