New Ink Pads from Stampin' Up!

If you have not heard Stampin' Up! has introduced NEW ink pads. We have switched from the canvas pad to a foam base. Watch this video for an in depth look at the NEW pads.
To work with these fabulous NEW ink pads the ink was reformulated. You can still use the same re-inkers on both pads except in the following five colors, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist. You should throw out these refills and start with the new ones, all others can be used with either the old or new ink pads.
I have used these pads and really enjoy them, they do seem jucier. I don't however plan on replacing all of my pads. I have some pads that are over 5 years old and just need to be replaced so I will start there.
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the new pads.



Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products