Perfectly Preserved

I can't say I love this set enough! It is so versatile and so fun. It has everything I look for in a set, images, verses and they have a matching punch, or in this case framelits die set. I love it! What I also love is that you can get the stamp set and dies in a set at 15% off! Don't we love a good deal!
We made this card at my last stamp.
This card was so much fun to make. I borrowed the layout from Amy O'Neill, I love how she used the paper designs. The fun gingham flower was something I learned at convention from Carrie Cudney, you can see my project and directions on how to make the flower here. I never got around to adding my verse but we did in class using the modern label punch.

Supplies 
Stamp set: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: early espresso, raspberry ripple, lucky limeade and island indigo
Paper: island indigo, cajun craze and whisper white card stock; orchard harvest designer series paper
Accessories: 1-1/4" scallop circle, Cannery Set framelits dies and dimentionals

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products