Preserved Catalog - Case

This card layout is from the 2012 Holiday Catalog, which is why it is "cased" Copy And Share with Everyone. I changed it a bit of course! We made this cute card at my last stamp club meeting. Isn't the new designer series paper gorgeous? 

Supplies
Stamp set: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: raspberry ripple and early espresso
Paper: Orchard Harvest designer series paper; early espresso, island indigo, lucky limeade, and whisper white card stock
Accessories: island indigo ruffled ribbon, scallop punch and dimentionals

I especially love the apples from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set. We popped out the top and bottom apples but the middle one is actually 3 apples glued back to back. I have a quick tutorial to show you.



You want to start by stamping and die (or punching as the case may be) cutting 3 apples. You will want to fold each of these in half.

I lined them up and put glue on my center apple. I made sure that they are all facing the same way, you don't want to glue them together and find one is upside down.

I adhered one side and then the next to my center apple. 

You will then have an apple that looks like this. When you put it in an envelope the center apple will fold down easily.



Happy Stampin'
Tricia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products