Tea Shoppe Technique

Ever wonder where we demonstrators get our great ideas? From Stampin' Up! of course! And other creative demonstrators too. That's what I love about what I do, the community of demos is one of sharing and fun! Most of what I do is an extension of what someone else may have shared. It's a compilation of many things sometimes. And when all else fails, SU! is there with videos like these. This little box is adorable and I had to share it with you. I can't wait to see how you adapt it and make it your own. I can see it as a birthday theme or a treat for a new mom. Feel free to link back a picture to this post and share what you did!



Thinking you might want 20% off of all your SU! products plus an opportunity to have your business pay for itself and even earn a little extra? You can become a SU! demo for just $99! And through September 16th you will get an adorable Halloween shadow box kit FREE. The kit includes the lovely Toxic Treats set, bakers twine, basic rhinestomes, designer series paper, stickers and shadow box and MORE.

Contact me today for more info or just click the JOIN NOW button on the right.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products