Happy Halloween! Licorice Witch Brooms

All SUPPLIES Stampin' Up!: brights designer series paper stack, early espresso bakers twine and the Mixed Medley hostess stamp set
I made these adorable witches brooms for my club class this last week. They were so simple and quick. I purchased chocolate twizzlers from the store and packaged them in our 1" cello bags. I then cut a piece of designer series paper 2-3/4" x 9". I fringed the top of my paper about 3/4" from the top and 1-1/2" from the bottom all the way along the 9" length. You will find that the designer paper has about 1/2" between the bottom and top fringe, that is where I placed my adhesive, all the way across. I took that designer paper and wrapped it, adhesive facing in, around my twizzler, a little less than 1-1/2" up and not quite flush with the end of the licorice. By leaving a little space between the end of the paper and where your twizzler ends lets the broom bottom fan out just a bit. I hope that makes sense.
I finished off my broom by wrapping some bakers twine around it and adding a cute stamped web.

***ALL Stampin' Up! STAMPS 15% off TODAY only. Order online through my Stampin' Up! website by clicking the SHOP button on the right.

Happy Stampin' Halloween!
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products