Moving Forward

I gave this cute card to my dear friend Diana for the lovely SU! items she gave me for my birthday and for being such a great friend to me! This card features a great set we received FREE at convention it is called Moving Forward. This stamp is special to SU! as $3 from every set sold goes to the Ronald McDonald house charity. SU! is a really wonderful company to represent.


SUPPLIES: 
stamp set: Moving Forward, Made for you
ink: lucky limeade, raspberry ripple, and early espresso
paper: lucky limeade, early espresso and whisper white cardstock; orchard harvest designer series paper
accessories: chevron embossing folder, bakers twine and basic rhinestones

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products