Texture Boutique with Carrie Cudney


For anyone who loves the embossing look on their cards and projects, this Texture Boutique is perfect for you! It is compact and adorable! It works with our entire embossing folders line, however it will not cut so you cannot use it with any of the dies. With a few quick turns of the handle you will have embossed accents to add to all your paper crafts!
It starts at just $29.95 for just the machine or you can order a bundle with two exclusive embossing folders for $39.95. Supplies are very limited on this item as it is a trial run to see if there is any interest from customers.
This item is perfect for anyone not yet ready to get the die cutting sysytem but really loves the embossed look. And for me who already had the die cutting system, I emboss a lot and this looks like it will fit on my desk so I can emboss without having to go to my big shot, which I can't keep on my desk. I have had many Cricut owners ask about embossing, here is your answer!
Watch the video below to see how it works. Order yours today!
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products