Chalkboard technique card and Introducing Paper Pumpkin

I love this old, but new again new technique. It is so much fun! I think it is the white embossing on the black that gives it so much pizzazz. We made this card at my last stamp club meeting. it features the chalkboard technique and new More Amore dsp. The scallops on the right are actually a doily heart (included in the designer series paper) turned on it's side. The More Amore paper is seasonally valentines but I really try and extend it's use to more than that. I think you can send this cute Hello card anytime.
The red scalloped edge on the left is the new Real Red coredinations card stock, it is real red textured card stock with a pink core. So when we distressed the edge a bit you can see the pink inside. Cute!
The technique is super easy, just emboss your images in white embossing powder and then daub some white ink around them. You can use white ink and clear embossing powder but the look is less dramatic.


Supplies
Stamp Set: Lacy and Lovely
Ink: versamark (watermark)
Paper: More Amore DSP; primrose petals, pool party, basic black card stock and real red coredinations card stock
Accessories: white embossing powder, embossing gun, scallop edge punch, stitched real red ribbon, pool party seam bunding, and primrose petals satin stitched ribbon.

I have two more cards to show you but I am heading out the door. My babies went back to school today after a three week break and I need some retail therapy with my Mama until they come home. I will post those later this week.


In other SU! News, we are launching a NEW line called Paper Pumpkin. It is an online mail order paper crafting kit program. There is a new kit every month featuring either cards, a 3D item or home decor project. All supplies will be pre-cut and everything you need will be provided, except maybe adhesive. You can order a trial kit and your monthly kit anytime at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. At the end of the processing period please be sure to name me as your demonstrator. I just ordered my kits and I will share them with you all when they come. For more details visit the site!

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products