Freshly Made Sketch #86; Cupcake Birthday Card

I'll admit it, I am hooked! I love doing a challenge card. It motivates me and helps me to get those creative juices going. I had a birthday card stamp camp on Saturday and the sketch for this week was just what I needed. 
I combined some current products with some that are leaving soon. The SU paper stacks are retiring, I will miss them so much. I have at least two stacks in every color family. I use them on all of my cards. And then there is my Bashful Blue, it has been a tried and true color for every occasion......and the Curly Cute stamp set....wahhhhh!
Ok, well enough lamenting here is the card I came up with.



Supplies
stamp set: curly cute
ink: chocolate chip
paper: sahara sand, whisper white, and rich razzleberry card stock; chocolate chip, bashful blue and calypso coral designer prints dsp; silver glimmer paper
accessories: white taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, cupcake builder punch, and chevron embossing folder

And here is the sketch that inspired me. I invite you to play along too, it is so much fun. New sketches are up on Wednesday's, I think, then you have until Monday to add your version. Most of all it's just fun!

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

  1. What a cute birthday card! I love the sparkly frosting and the cherry on top. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products