A visit to the Getty

This is my first time blogging from my phone ever. I downloaded the app and am giving it a try as I sit in my sons Tae Kwon Do class. 

Unfortunately I don't have any cards on my phone but I do have some amazing photos I recently took at the Getty museum. We went for the first time ever just a few days ago. It was so beautiful and we had such a good time. I had hesitated in going because I have two boys ages 6 and 9 and well I didn't want to end up buying a million dollar statue because they broke it...
Needless to say we broke nothing saw the Van Gogh and had a wonderful time. There is plenty for the kids to see and room for them to expend their energy. 
The kids made masks in the children's are and wore them all day :)
The view were spectacular and we couldn't have had better weather. I can't wait to go back....without the kids ;)


You could see all the way to the ocean. Beautiful!

Thanks for reading all the way through my test post. Ill get some pictures of my cards up soon. 
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products