Birthday Starburst card

I just love making this easy card! The starburst really adds an element of fun. we made this card at my last stamp club meeting.
This card also features a faux bow using strips of cardstock. I cut 3, 3/4" wide strips of card stock. The longest was the length of my card 5-1/2" x 3/4". The next two were approximately 4-1/2" long. middle piece was flagged at the ends. The next piece I just folded over the ends to meet in the middle. To get a good curve you can wrap the bends around a pencil. I attached that to the flagged piece and wrapped a 1/4" ish x 2" strip around to make the center of the bow. I did have to trim some to make it work. I attached it using a dimentional.
I will add a tutorial on the starburst a little later so check back for updates.

Supplies:
stamp set: curly cute
paper: Birthday Basics designer series paper; bermuda bay and whisper white cardstock
ink: raspberry ripple
accessories: itty bitty punch pack, basic rhinestones and dimentionals

Happy Stampin'!
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products