Magical Season single stamp

Hello! It's been a while! The past few months have been a whirlwind for me. Unfortunately I have not gotten to stamp and share the way I had hoped to. I am still holding stamp clubs and making cards for friends and family but classes have had to go on the back burner. I am hoping this holiday season give me a jump start at the new year!
So, I love all of my SU products and I love to play with new and fresh rubber. I like the single stamps that we sell periodically because it gives me just a taste and I only have to buy the one stamp I love. For the holidays I chose the stamp "Magical Season", the phrase fit my thoughts perfectly.

For this card I also used the d
esigner paper stacks. These are perfect for making my Christmas cards. I like to make my own and with the stacks I get 24 sheets of one design. The sheets are 4-1/2" x 6" so they are perfect for cutting down to a card front size or using on another project. The fun file folder look is done using the new Punch Board. And of course I had to add bling with NEW Frosted Finishes embellishments, these beautiful sparkly snowflakes are just $6.95 for a package of 12.

Supplies:
stamp set: Magical Season
ink: cherry cobbler
paper: Winter Frost designer series paper pack; pool party, smoky slate and whisper white card stock
accessories: silver 1/8" ribbon, frosted finishes embellishments, tags framelits and dimentionals

Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products