NEW Stampin' Up! product: Texture Boutique

This product is new to the Stampin' Up! family. It is similar to the bigshot in terms of use but it is only for use with the embossing folders. This is great for someone who may have a Cricut and want the added beauty of embossing. I know we can all agree that everything looks better when it's embossed.
Just to be clear, we are talking about dry embossing where you use a plastic folder to leave an imprint on the card stock or paper piece. Wet embossing requires the use of separate embossing powder and slow drying ink.
I do a lot of embossing on my cards and projects and this little machine is small enough I can keep it on my desk and quickly emboss whenever I like. YAY!
If you have any questions on the product please let me know.
Order yours today!
Happy Stampin',
Tricia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products