Cheerful Tags Window Card

This is a fun card to make, it features the Cheerful Tags stamp set. I like the look of the window it would be pretty with some frost. 

To make the window I first took a 4" x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock and added some All is Calm washi tape and a few stamped snowflakes. I die cut a starburst  into the center. I then layed this on my Soft Sky card base as a template and placed a circle die into the center of my starburst. I taped the circle down to the card base with a small piece of washi, so it would stay put, removed the white piece and then ran the card base through the Big Shot. I then added a white piece to the inside of my card and stamped the "holiday cheer" through the circle that way it was perfectly placed.  After that I attached a piece of window sheet to the back of my white piece and attached that to the front of my card. 
I added the Frosted Sequins to give it some bling and the cute snowflake medallion. 



Supplies:
stamp set: Cheerful Tags (135065)
ink: Real Red (126949), Lost Lagoon (133644) and Soft Sky (131181)
paper: Whisper White(100730), Soft Sky (131203) and Lost Lagoon (133672) card stock
accessories: Starburst framelits dies (132967), Circle framelits dies (130911), All Is Calm designer washi tape (135844), Frosted Sequins (135835), 1-1/4 scallop circle punch (127811), 1" circle punch (119868) and basic rhinestones (119246)


Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products