Hello Sunshine!


      Today I am showing you one of my favorite cards. This card is so easy to put together and is so pretty. I used Watermelon Wonder and Flirty Flamingo card stock you can find both of these shades are in the In Color line. This card features two stamp sets, Sunshine Sayings (141594, clear mount, $23) and Falling Flowers (139556 clear mount, $20).
I die cut the flower using the May Flowers framelits set (140276, $31), I cut out one in the Watermelon and then I cut a second one in the corner of my white piece. I didn't use the white one I cut out, I'll save it for another project. I stamped on the white and added my ribbon, then I matted it on the Flamingo. I then glued the Watermelon floor to the Flamingo piece. Its a bit like a puzzle, I did have to play with it a bit to match it up.
I added a rhinestone to the flower, some Wink of Stella Gold to the stamped flowers  and popped it up on the base. 

Be sure to check out my upcoming classes!

Happy Stampin'
Tricia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products