I'm Back!


     It has been too long since I joined you here on my blog. I have still been busy making cards, so it is time I returned to share with you some fun cards once again.  My club class is going strong and I'd like to share with you what we worked on in our last class.
     This card features the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series paper (141654, $11), I used one 3" x 5" piece and sliced it in different widths and lengths. I then flagged the ends and attached them to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of card stock in Island Indigo. I stamped with the Perfectly Wrapped set (141960, $17) in Island Indigo and Encore Gold. I added a small piece of the Fabulous Foil designer acetate (141653, $12)for interest, some black bakers twine (141682, $3) for flair and voila done. The base of the card is Sahara Sand. If I timed down the flowers some I even think this would work well for a masculine card.
     The Perfectly Wrapped set is a FAVORITE of mine and my go to stamp set. Its super cute and has a good variety of phrases and images. 


     Well thank you for joining me on my return to blogging. 
     Happy Stampin',
     Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products