Welcome!

Hello! It's been a while since I have been here to share. Not that I haven't been making cards though. So, here is a card I made for a recent Stamp Club. It features new products from the 2018-2019 Catalog.
The first card here uses lots of layers. I love the look and it's an easy way to step up a card. You can easily make this a clean and simple card by removing the base layers. The beautiful paper is the Tea Room specialty DSP (146894). It is a thinner paper and good for layers and envelopes. You get 24 sheets in this package, 4 each of 6 double sided sheets, it's a great value. I highly recommend it. I also want to point out the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon (146912), love this! It is so easy to use and to tie and it add such a dainty look to your cards.

A few other elements to the card that I want to mention, the Polka Dot basics embossing folder (143709) to add some texture, and the Pearlized Doilies (146936) because they are pretty.
The stamp set I used is a hostess only set Springtime Stroll (146795) I love it's versatility and charm.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Springtime Stroll
Paper: gray granite, coastal canbana, rich razzleberry and whisper white card stock; tea room dsp
Ink: coastal cabana and rich razzleberry
Accessories: pearlized doilies, polka dot basics embossing folder, polka dot tulle ribbon, stitched shapes framelits, and basic jewels


I hope you enjoyed this card and I will be posting another few cards in the coming days.
Happy Stampin'
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Strawberries

Freshly Made Sketch & New Products